Even though CO.MARMI is a company based in Italy, we mainly offer our services and products to our customers worldwide. Orders of items in our wide range of natural stones, such as marbles, granites and stones, are shipped the same day regardless of the international location of the client. Please read below to find out our standard methods for shipping our natural stones products.
The typology of our natural shipping shipping services for products in stock may be categorised as follows:
- Stone Critical Shipping: due to the client's urgency, the order is processed straightaway and the natural stone are packaged to be ready to leave our warehouse as soon as possible, by finding the best available flight or other means of transportation.
- Express Shipping: this is fastest way of shipping our marble, stone and granites. Depending on the destination, the shipping may take 2-3 business days starting from the moment when the products are taken by the courier.
- Standard Shipping: we also offer standard economic express shipping services for our natural stones. The process may take up to 5 business days, but nonetheless we guarantee the tracking and insurance of the shipment, if required by the client.
- Cargo Shipping: for large orders of marbles, granites or stones or orders that may not necessitate express shipping, CO. MARMI can arrange cargo ocean deliveries, either to the customer port or directly to the factory.
CO. MARMI shipping services differentiate also on the basis of the Incoterms Rules and Terms which our company is able to offer for the delivery of its natural stones (additional ones can be anyways requested). We do our best to offer a spectrum that can cover the needs of all customer types, from small to larger businesses:
- FCA: CO. MARMI prepares the marbles, granites or stones in its warehouse, cleared for export. The goods can be delivered to a carrier nominated by the customer, or to another party.
- FOB: our company bears all costs and risks up to the point the goods are loaded on board the vessel, including all arrangements for export clearance. The customer pays cost of marine freight transportation, bill of lading fees, insurance, unloading and transportation cost from the arrival port to destination.
- DAP: CO. MARMI delivers when the goods are placed at the disposal of the buyer on the arriving means of transport ready for unloading at the named place of destination. All necessary legal formalities in the exporting country are completed by the seller at his own cost and risk to clear the goods for export. However, after arrival of the goods in the country of destination, the customs clearance in the importing country needs to be completed by the buyer at his own cost and risk, including all customs duties and taxes.
For additional information, please refer to the following link or to the introductory guide here.